Hey guys Its been a busy couple of weeks here are the updates...
- New Maps
- A new spawn map and all 3 sky blocks have been updated
- Sky Block Air
- Since all of you guys/girls love Sky Block so much we had to add a THIRD server
- Kit PVP
- All you hackers out there should be shaking in your boots, we have upgraded our anti hacking security please inform us of any weaknesses you may find ( Still a work on progress )
- All new Creative
- Currently we have 3 developers hard at work at making the best creative server in the stratosphere, screw you Mineplex ( More updates to come )
- Secret project
- The grand unveiling of a new project will be revealed in the next few days. Stay "tuned" HINT HINT
Thank you for supporting the server.
Recently you may have noticed random kicks, and disconnects from the server. The reasoning behind all of this is due to the now completed maintenance on the server.
We've moved servers. Now were running on 4 machines. Now there is a total of 4 proxy instances running so we'll never go down! (in theory).
Voting has been fixed (KingPlex.com/vote).
Added a new gateway (Stripe). Visit store.KingPlex.com to check it out!
Added a 2nd SkyBlock (SkyBlockICE & SkyBlockFIRE).
Enabled nether world (To complete challenges).
Small tweaks to the scoreboard.
New KitPvP map.
Added a secondary hub encase the first hub goes down.
Added pets, server selector, and teleportation bow.
Will keep you guys updated!
Due the the recent boom in players we will be now looking for more staff. If you would like to apply go to the staff application section of the forums and follow the correct format. Staff applications will be checked on a daily basis by myself and other leading staff members. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
-Head Of Staff
Moving servers over one by one. Will keep you updated on progress.
Edit1: Server software installed. Moving on to migration.
Me and Josh are currently away on holiday. Joshua will be back and active again in 3 days time. I'll be back in about 10 days.
While we've been gone, the player count has exploded!
We've decided to get different dedicated servers, and more of them. This will allow us to spread the load of the proxy across 4 IPs as well.
As for SkyBlock, we'll be opening a second server to allow people who want to play but can't due to the maxed player count.
I'll roll these changes out tomorrow hopefully.